Herbal steam baths have been popular all over the world in many ancient civilizations and cultures. Use for respiratory care to rids mucus, clears nasal passage of phlegm and fight against flu, and viral infections. Two tea bags; come with instructions. You can add limes or any citrus to the boil as well.
- Mint: has a high menthol content, is naturally antibacterial and a natural expectorant
- Lavender: highly antiseptic and antibacterial, opens up the airways while also helping to calm you for a restful sleep
- Sea Salt: may help prevent upper respiratory infections. It may also decrease the severity of cold symptoms, reduces and loosens mucus, which contains bacteria and allergens.
- Mullein: natural decongestant and expectorant, a great antiseptic and awesome for coughs and congestion, supports relief of mucus and inflammation; respiratory ailments, such as tuberculosis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, and pneumonia, know to possess powerful antiviral properties
The main benefit of breathing in moist, warm steam is to help ease feelings of irritation and swollen blood vessels in the nasal passages. Sinus infection and mucus buildup relief.
- Helps: Common cold/Flu (influenza)
- Sinus infections
- Nasal allergies
Instructions: Bring 3 cups of water to a high boil. Pour water into a large bowl or another pot and add tea bag, allow it to steep for 5 minutes. Lean your head completely over the bowl, covering your head with a towel letting the steam rise up over your face and nasal airway. While covering your head with the towel, breath in deeply for 15-30 minutes. Taking a break if you need it.Be sure to use items that will not melt from the heat.
Disclaimer: this statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All sales are final. No refunds.